RE: [dvd-discuss] Eldred v. Ashcroft Accepted forReviewbySCOTUS

I don't think Miss Cleo claims to talk with dead people,
she's "sees things".  Perhaps she should be our investment
councilor.

For interfacing with the living-impaired, you want Johnathan
Edward.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!