RE: [dvd-discuss] Eldred v. Ashcroft Accepted for ReviewbySCOTUS

It's to keep you from going out of the park and giving away or selling
your ticket when you are done for the day....of course the barcode is a
cute idea. Immediate repudiation if your ID is stolen or lost. ..people
probably complained about the blue ink on the back of the hand...

Richard Hartman <hartman@onetouch.com>
02/19/02 02:19 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss