Re: [dvd-discuss] Fwd: Australian Court rules: Films aren't software

"Michael A Rolenz" writes:

: You'll get no argument from me....BTW. Your reference to the retina is
: even more apt. If my memory serves me, some experiments the cognitive
: psychologist did before 1978 (when I took cog.psych.) showed that the eye
: had a short duration memory distinct from the short term memory in the
: brain. OTOH....what I'm remembering is long term memory and that isn't
: always reliable.

In any event, the mapping on the retina does not correspond to
what we see after the brain processes the information collected
by the sensors of the retina.

--
Peter D. Junger--Case Western Reserve University Law School--Cleveland, OH
 EMAIL: junger@samsara.law.cwru.edu    URL:  http://samsara.law.cwru.edu