(Fwd) Re: [dvd-discuss] EFF: Security Researchers Drop Scienti

It's not a slam dunk but it does raise the issue regarding the
arbitrary nature of DMCA enforcement (which is discussed quite
nicely in the recent filings by the defense in the Skylarov case).

Of course, I can see the DoJ claiming "well what Felton did wasn't
REALLY that great [sour grapes] but what Joe Schmo Did was
really a lot nastier and could affect a lot more companies so we
gotta prosecute"....with a good judge you might get back "so how
is Joe Schmo to know when you will or when you won't? "