[dvd-discuss] TW Hypocrisy

After all the hand wringing about "infinite digital reproduction" and
"content owners" -- CNN gets a stolen tape from Al Jazeera and ....

POSTS IT ON THE INTERNET

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/01/31/gen.binladen.interview/

I've said it before.  The reason the copyright industry is so paranoid
about "theft" is that is exactly what they do when they think they can
get away with it.

I sure hope Al-J sends AOL-TW a DMCA C&D letter.  I'd love to quote from
TW corporate response (as to why they can ignore the DMCA) -- "sanctity
of journalistic expression in the 1A" if Coreley is reheard or cert.

Now THAT would be a letter to get in discovery.

.002