Re: [dvd-discuss] Argument: NO extensions can be constitutional. Eldred related -- of DVD interest

I think the Macauley and probably the drafters of the 1909
copyright act probably threw up their hand in exasperation and said
"I don't know what's a good term. Clearly 50 is MORE than enough.
Problem Solved for ever." but they didn't consider organized greed.