Re: [dvd-discuss] dmca international?

OK

Lets Now add music, videos, and regional coded DVDs to the list of
contraband items that one must relinquish at border crossings which
includes liquor, cigarettes, etc. Jack Valenti and his Internet Jackboots
can now assist the border patrol in securing the  realm from uauthorized
DVDs as Sir Philip Bleeding Sydney saved England from the flood of Spanish
Porn :-)

Tom <tom@lemuria.org>
01/17/02 03:15 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss