Re: [dvd-discuss] Re:[dvd-discuss][openlaw]Governmenttakesmoreextremelineinsecond"Eldred"case

Good point....and all those UMG CDs are mixed up in the bins with the TWI,
columbia, bmg, sony and everybody elses in the marketplace. Looks all the
same to the man in the street.

Of course the DMCA gets in the way too of the computer science,
mathematics, engineering and communications community to study how the
lifetime gets degraded.

"John Zulauf" <johnzu@ia.nsc.com>
01/11/02 04:40 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss