Re: [dvd-discuss] Digital Rights Management Gedanken Experiments

I'm sorry if I did not make my intent clear. In the silly example I
pondered I can't see any nonstupid way to administer it much less
what "right" is being protected. What I was wondering if what other
"Gedanken experiments on how to demonise the entire concept of
DRM, and make any researcher who dabbles in the field look like a
child  molester..." others could come up with.

If people want to talk about Digital Rights Managment, then they
D*MN well better define just what those "rights" are and what is
acceptable ways to manage them.

I agree with your statements regarding "NO digital rights" but there
are others who do not...and until they are shown the errors of their
ways by demonstrating that all their socalled rights and
management schemes have idiotic consequences or better still
contradictory ones these people will continue to create
mischievious and devious schemes.