Re: [dvd-discuss] Slashdot interview with Lessig

Actually there is another group out there...public indifference to
copyright. Macauley wrote of it in 1861. When the public becomes
totally indifferent to copyright-copyright will be over. A wonderful
system killed by the greed of copyright holders. As with Hamlet the
question is "to be or not to be..."