[dvd-discuss] some news

an update on lemuria.org after half a year or so. :)

News
I have received a .zip allegedly containing the source code of the decss program, it's in the download section.
I have also received via anonymous remailer a programm called css cat. It uses libdvdcss to copy the mpeg stream from a DVD to someplace else. I have not had a chance to check this program out, so try at your own risk.

--
http://web.lemuria.org/pubkey.html
pub  1024D/D88D35A6 2001-11-14 Tom Vogt <tom@lemuria.org>