Re: [dvd-discuss] DeCSS - the saga continues

"This trade secret case with national implications addresses the
fundamental question of whether the owner of an acknowledged
trade secret can obtain a preliminary injunction to prevent
individuals from destroying the trade secret through widespread'
disclosure."

I missed that on my first read. The DVDCCA is pretty ignorant...OK
just downright stupid...if they don't realize that there is a
SYMBOLIC aspect to the FIRST Amendment. It's NUMBER ONE.
It's the FIRST, UTMOST FORMOST...It's also the one that
EVERYBODY understands and EVERYBODY supports. Many
people are not supportive of a stupid lazy incompetent
person who then claims that somebody can't talk about them.