RE: [dvd-discuss] apeals court ruling

Stupid is as stupid does....

Richard Hartman <hartman@onetouch.com>
11/30/01 08:35 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss

        To:     "'dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu'" <dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [dvd-discuss] apeals court ruling

The ruling specifically mentioned that the "single click"
nature was part of the justification for the decision.

Even typing "make DeCSS" is more than a single click.

And if you distribute source w/o a makefile, the process
to create the functional version (i.e. the .EXE) involves
even more effort.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!