Re: [dvd-discuss] Another opinion on the appellate court's decision (longish)

On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 11:20:57PM +0900, Jeremy Simmons wrote:
> Or perhaps put a link to a plug-in that
> automatically made URL's links on the web page by the user's browser even
> though it is not on the originating server.

Like this?

http://sites.inka.de/risctaker/cgi-bin/LinksProxy.pl.cgi?http://www.2600.com/news/1999/1227-help.html

--
http://sites.inka.de/risctaker/DeCSS/

"DVDCCA's statutory right to protect its economically valuable trade secret
is not an interest that is 'more fundamental' than the First Amendment right
to freedom of speech [...] Accordingly, we are compelled to reverse the
preliminary injunction." (California Appeals Court)