Re: [dvd-discuss] two articles

Yes, bad law.  that's just silly.  So I can't sell Sony camcorders unless
Sony likes it?!

At first I really liked the idea of the EU.  In my view, eventually the
world will become one big community, and I always viewed this as being
good.  After seeing things like the berne convention and this, I start to
wonder.  I don't want to end up with the lowest common denominator.

Anyhow, I -still- don't happen to see what this has to do with trademark
infringment.  If they rip off the Levis tag, then it's ok?!