Re: [dvd-discuss] Welcome to the world of 'Fahrenheit 451'

The problem with that approach is that it is based upon POTENTIAL
sensitive information. They need to determine what IS sensitive and
protect that. Protecting the rest is a waste of time and resources and
leads ultimately to the compromise of what truly is sensitive.

"Dean Sanchez" <DSanchez@fcci-group.com>
11/20/01 11:33 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss