RE: [dvd-discuss] Would this consistute circumvention.

Addenda to marginally off topic post - Check out their FREE Adsubtract
too. Stops cookies and ads. If you want the PRO version, wait until they
bundle the two together at a discount. It's worth it. I don't know about
AOL but on Earthlink it's a handy thing to have. During the peaks of the
code red, I could see I was getting lots of scans for successive ports
from the same computer. If you are using DSL or cable, it's mandatory.....

Now this is a wierd thought, assume that Norton, McAfee or whomever
decided to target spyware. Suppose they put a feature into the OS that
when you open your CD, Norton scans the cd for spyware or other not so
nice things and disables it. CIRCUMVENTION of the access control?

Richard Hartman <hartman@onetouch.com>
11/09/01 03:40 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss