Re: [dvd-discuss] Must Copyright terms be uniform?

True enough. I stand corrected. But I think Macauley and I were using
alternate definitons. I used tax as in "Charge against a citizen's person
or property or activity for the support of government". I think Macauley
used it to include the definition "make onerous and rigorous demands
on"... Rereading those passages, his use of the word "tax" was rather
clever

"Peter D. Junger" <junger@samsara.law.cwru.edu>
11/08/01 11:11 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss