RE: [dvd-discuss] Re: [DMCA_discuss] Linux kernel security fixes censored by the DMCA

The way to get selective legislation invalidated is to
push for full enforcement.  What are the odds that the
IT admins at Adobe have some recovery disks lying around ... ?

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!