Re: [dvd-discuss] Bunner wins DeCSS trade secret appeal

The question is when the courts begin to realize that by following that
type of reason, they actually exclude the very intellectual property they
seek to protect or create a huge artificial artiface of rulings, cases,
circumstances and contradictions when there is a simple alternative-it ALL
is speech. Fortas used that argument in Gideon vs. Wainwright in the right
to counsel.

"Peter D. Junger" <junger@samsara.law.cwru.edu>
11/01/01 04:06 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss