Re: [dvd-discuss] DMCA, 'creative web surfing', and linking.

btw...

one of my "secret" urls is:
"http://atari-source.com/~nsilva/"
and then add "photos/" onto the end.

I do this because I don't want everyone on the internet looking at
personal photos, yet I want to be able to give out the URL to my friends
and whomever I like without having to set up some account for them to log
into.  I certainly wouldn't try to sue anyone over leaking or viewing it
(obviously, or I wouldn't publish it here).

  -- noah silva