[dvd-discuss] Ani Rocks. [tangential]

	Happened to glance over the jewelcase of "To The Teeth", an
Ani DiFranco CD that I'm ripping to MP3s so's I can put it in my
Archos jukebox (which doesn't try to impose any DRM bullshit on its
owner, which -- in addition to the availability of linux drivers -- is
why I bought it) and I noticed this legend in fine print next to the
Righteous Babe Records logo:

(C) 1999 righteous babe music/bmi
unauthorized duplication, while sometimes necessary, is never as good
as the real thing.
all rights reserved. made in the u.s.a.

	{Case insensitivity preserved from the original.}

	Ani rocks.

		Ole
--
Ole Craig * olc@cs.umass.edu * UNIX; postmaster, news, web; SGI martyr *
CS Computing Facility, UMass * <www.cs.umass.edu/~olc/> for public key

perl -e 'print$i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'