Re: [dvd-discuss] SSSCA Hearing on Oct. 25

At first glance of the page, it seems like a good thing, doesn't it?  Your
PC will be more "trusted".  Hopefully that means I can trust it not to
crash as much?

They should mention they want it so THEY can "trust" it to obey them
instead of the owner being able to trust it to do what they want it to.

  -- noah silva