RE: [dvd-discuss] Hang the RIAA in their own noose.

Not since we signed on to the Berne convention, at least
that is not the way I understood it.

>You know
> the list is
> available to the public through the web archives.
>I would say google
> Groups has no problem archiving millions of usenet
> conversations for this
> very reason.

Yep.  And anybody can read those web archives.  It's one
of the normal "doors" into this virtual "club".  Or another
way it is another window that lets you see my -single- message
(if you are considering the virtual object model).  But the
NYT editorial page is not, they would have to make a -copy-
of that message, because it is outside of the normal model
of operation of the virtual location known as "dvd-discuss".

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!