RE: [dvd-discuss] Hang the RIAA in their own noose.

> much more sense than working in the "physical space".  And
> in the _model_ I have posted one copy for all on this list
> to read.  If the NYT wants to publish this on paper, they
> would have to ask permission.

Except that if the web archive is considered public, then you are
knowingly posting to a public place, so I think the times copying it is
just taking a public document and distributing it.

(and at any rate, I certainly wouldn't post top-secret info to this list).

 -- noah silva