RE: [dvd-discuss] Two articals

No.  Talk is cheap.  You can _talk_ about it all you want.  It
only becomes criminal once you _act_ on it.

If they ever do hack into anyone's site and delete content, or
perhaps launch a DOS attack ... THEN all of their public statements
can and should be used against them in court.  Until then, it's just
a lot of hot air, and we still have freedom of speech here.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!