[dvd-discuss] Hang the RIAA in their own noose.

> 1.) about RIAA wanting to have permission to hack people's computers

I have a lot of MP3 files.  I've got huge piles of CD's from which I
migrated the media.  (I worked at a record company and they had a lot of
rejected artist promo disks.)  How would the RIAA differentiate these from
illegally-aquired content?  And do they want to be exempt from
responsibility for mistakes?  What if they destroy my property?  Are they
then "terrorists", or are they exempt from prosecution?  This is all so
disturbing.