Re: [dvd-discuss] Fwd: Bush taps Clarke as CyberdefenseChief

Now Betty, who is my mother, uses a mac. WRT to your Aunt Betty not
demanding something better, what's the alternative for the PC? Microsoft
has a monopoly.....and the government isn't doing much about it right now
other than letting microsoft screw around and waste time.

Noah silva <nsilva@atari-source.com>
10/10/01 02:11 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss