Re: [dvd-discuss] More Copy Protection

Just the inconsistency of it is boggling. You can rent VHS and DVD but not
CD....of course the reason CDs got there was they were afraid that people
would TAPE them...now they can burn CDs of them. I guess that provision
was merely a harbinger of what they got pushed through for DVDs.

Ole Craig <olc@cs.umass.edu>
09/27/01 01:38 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss