Re: [dvd-discuss] Macrovision and DMCA

Planned obsolecense or planned lifetime. When I bought my first VCR in '85
my brother warned me about buying cheap tape since as it self destructs it
destroys the VCR too.....presumabley not only does Disney use cheap tape
but the VCR makers probably love it too because your VCR gets trashed too.

"John Zulauf" <johnzu@ia.nsc.com>
09/26/01 02:32 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss