From: Michael.A.Rolenz@aero.org [mailto:Michael.A.Rolenz@aero.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 11:00 AM
To: dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu
Subject: RE: [dvd-discuss] Going on the offense.

And require a POSITIVE review and revision rather than "Ladies and
Gentlemen, On renewal of law 24324553560874 push your buzzers..OK that's

387 for in the House...senators, you have heard the vote in the house.
Now
push your buzzers...99 for...NEXT...."

Richard Hartman <hartman@onetouch.com>
09/11/01 09:01 AM