Re: [dvd-discuss] Re: Sen. Hollings plans to introduce DMCA sequel: The SSSCA

Arnold, the computer is a logic device, not a consumer appliance.

While I don't like the possible outcomes of "computers as private
property being violated" line, what you may own will not be a logic
device.

Seth Johnson
Committee for Independent Technology