Re: [dvd-discuss] Fwd: FC: California woman sues CD company over user-trackingtechnology

I'm wondering when the people who are writing bots to do DoS attacks begin
to do "agent of chaos" attacks against the people trying to create the
ultimate comsumer data mine. They can have their bots go out there, take
over computers and then send in false data from these spyware programs to
pollute the data bases. Once the database gets polluted enough, they can
never recover it and once their customers realize that they are wasting
more money sending out mis targeted advertisements, the revenue streams
dry up.

"James S. Tyre" <jstyre@jstyre.com>
09/06/01 10:39 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss