RE: [dvd-discuss] http://www.thestandard.com/article/0,1902,28875,00.html

This little gem appears near the end of the article:

The DMCA "really has helped support the explosion of online content" and has
had little if any adverse affects, Pouliot said, pointing to a ruling handed
down by the U.S. Copyright Office last week that said largely the same
thing. </blockquote>

Does anybody know which ruling he is talking about?
"little if any advers affects" they say?  I guess
a little chill in the air is not adverse ...

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!