[dvd-discuss] "Brave New Battleground" column

US News & World Report, asks...

"Clearly, the technological landscape is changing quickly, and these
are just the opening stages of a crucial debate over policies that
will determine how we experience media in the 21st century. Is
industry trying to choke progress or simply preserve intellectual
property? Are Internet activists paving the path to the future or just
trying to get something for nothing? We invite you to share your
thoughts on the subject as part of our ongoing World At Large series.
We can be found at letters@usnews.com.
We look forward to hearing from you. -The Editors"

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/issue/010910/opinion/10atlarge.htm