RE: [dvd-discuss] Dmitry Indictment Doc

John,

Those questions are not only relevant to Skylarov's case but to TPMs in
general. Post them on TWIKI or I will if you don't mind.

Richard Hartman <hartman@onetouch.com>
08/29/01 11:02 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss

        To:     "'dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu'" <dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [dvd-discuss] Dmitry Indictment Doc

(all the way to 3.2)

Nice set of questions, John.  I hope you can get a copy
to the defense team.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!