Re: [dvd-discuss] Skylarov indicted for trafficing and conspiracy.

I was just reading an eWeek editorial...
http://www.zdnet.com/eweek/stories/general/0,11011,2799090,00.html

Might Adobe Acrobat Reader be considered illegal in terms of the
aforementioned Section 508(b) when it disables text to speech?