Re: [dvd-discuss] Dmitry Indictment Doc

Chris Moseng wrote:

> What does it mean to indict a corporation on a criminal charge? Is this a
> rare or common occurrence?
>
> Does this mean we'll start indicting corporations for murder? Who do we put
> in prison, the board of directors or the shareholders?

Well their are US corporations knowingly importing product mfg'd with
slave labor in China and elsewhere overseas.  Are these guilty of
conspiracy to violate US anti-slavery laws?  If the location of the
offense doesn't matter any more (only that some product related to the
offense in imported)  there is a whole new area for prosecution.

.002