Re: [dvd-discuss] A wonderful bit of a satire in the Register

Wow.  That's awesome.

Although in this case I think that the defendant doesn't have much of a
case.  He was sending his "IP" straight to the sewer - having never signed
a contract with the city's sewer system.  So you could argue that he had
given implicit permission for the use of his "IP".

Very nice article nonetheless.
--Will