[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [dvd-discuss] Another Country Heard From
- To: <dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu>
- Subject: RE: [dvd-discuss] Another Country Heard From
- From: "Richard Hartman" <hartman(at)onetouch.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:04:40 -0800
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Thread-index: AcP39XHIyuTsxWm5R1Gk/EWUTYfDVQ==
- Thread-topic: [dvd-discuss] Another Country Heard From
Thanks. I figured they'd have an archive page,
but I couldn't find a link to it.
-Richard M. Hartman
186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!
> -----Original Message-----
> From: firstname.lastname@example.org
> [mailto:email@example.com]On Behalf Of
> Jeremy Erwin
> Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 9:23 AM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] Another Country Heard From
> On Feb 20, 2004, at 11:51 AM, Richard Hartman wrote:
> > I remember that the shrinkwrap book was discussed on this
> > list a while ago.
> > btw: how do you find his back columns? the shrinkwrap
> > column refers to "last week's" column and I'd like to
> > find it.
> no need to reverse engineer the url scheme.