[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] Latest RIAA Tactic- Impersonating a Police Officer
- To: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] Latest RIAA Tactic- Impersonating a Police Officer
- From: PSYchiccr(at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 06:31:22 EST
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
I agree but there is not privacy in UK or Europe anymore. All car movement is monitored by computers now. The police in Europe track every motor vehicle where ever it goes.
All cell phones are monitored and a map of cell phone movement is kept so the police can tell where your phone was at every moment second by second.
Privacy is an illusion in Europe now. My computer firewall keeps alerting me that it want to send information to Microsoft. What are they collecting?