[dvd-discuss] they are not suing - Shift key case

The info is on the EFF site... if that makes a difference as to the
validity of it. I could go to SunnComm and do a "michael moore" like
interview. It's just down the road from me. ;)

However, I did call them and apparently are NOT suing. The press release
is located at their website sunncomm.com under investors, press release.
Let me know, it is unreachable for the current version of the Linux Flash
plug in I'm using.

Or we could easily purchase the Hamilton CD and test it for ourselves.
Upon hearing it was the shift key, autorun did come to my mind. After
reading the student's report, I believe the company should in fact
complain to MS for designing that feature so weakly rather than going after a student who
is publishing widely known information (the shift key disables autorun)

Furthermore, I agree with Lohmann per his statement that the company might
consider HIRING such student rather than going after such student.

-marcia