[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] did everyone already see this?
- To: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] did everyone already see this?
- From: Jeremy Erwin <jerwin(at)ponymail.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:05:14 -0400
- In-reply-to: <255195E927D0B74AB08F4DCB07181B900F7876@exchsj1.onetouch.com>
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
On Wednesday, September 10, 2003, at 12:32 PM, Richard Hartman wrote:
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Ernest Miller [mailto:email@example.com]
>> Unfortunately, that is not how courts define access, or a "work," for
>> purposes of the DMCA.
I'm sure it will lead to one of those dreary Supreme Court Opinions
wherein some Justice goes to some random edition of the dictionary,
picks out definition 17, and announce to the assembled multitudes the
great wisdom of the ages.
You'd think that Feist might allude to it, but no.