RE: [dvd-discuss] did everyone already see this?

I'm sorry ... when I push the button on the garage
door the program gets downloaded to a screen on
the opener?

Uh, uh.  The code does not provide access to the
program _as_content_.

Strictly speaking, the code does not provide access
to the program _at_all_.  The code is _managed_ by
the program.  The code triggers a certain function
performed by the program.  The code does _not_ in
any meaningful way provide _access_ to the program.

I'll take a look at that debate thread you
provided and post this there as well.

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!