Re: [dvd-discuss] Has the RIAA gone too far? (Link to another interesting article in the Boston Globe.)

Coleman said. "As a former prosecutor, I know first hand the power of a
subpoena,
            and I am concerned about the potential for abuse in the current
system."

Can Congress create laws circumventing the traditional processes for supoenas?
People have a right to be secure about there persons....not so with the RIAA