[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dvd-discuss] DMCA and online tonight
- To: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: [dvd-discuss] DMCA and online tonight
- From: Marcia Wilbur <aicra(at)well.com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:00:05 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <Pine.SOL.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
Well, I did that parody and had an encounter with online tonight's David
It turned out to be like an hour long advertisement for the show and their
I know I'm lame but at least the copyright issue was brought to the table.
and on xm I hear.
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Marcia Wilbur wrote:
> Do you remember the dow chemical parody incident this past December?
> Thing.net went down because of Verio.
> There were sites like hellskitchen.net and
> tenant.net that were shut down
> due to the dow-chemical.com parody?
> Have you ever heard of the 10 quick steps to... do whatever?
> Well, I decided to accept parodies. So anyone who knows anyone who is
> afraid to post their parodies, just send them this way.