RE: [dvd-discuss] Gedanken Experiment -Unix and Norton

Not all virii could be identified by the same algorithm.
Each virus must be individually analyzed and a signature
that would identify it discerned.  This is not an algorithmic
process -- it is research.

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!