[dvd-discuss] Re: [dvd-discuss digest 2003] V #233

Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 09:37:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jeme A Brelin <jeme@brelin.net>
Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] W32.Klez.H infection on of our group member's PC

<SNIPored>
But DAMN will I be happy when we have a truly Free Software kernel and I
don't have to use Linux anymore.  (Does anyone really believe that linked
binary modules IMPROVES anything and isn't just a manifestation of Linus'
amorality?)

J.
- --
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme@brelin.net
 [cc] counter-copyright
 http://www.openlaw.org
---begin
Nah. RMS allows the LGPL and so Linus being the originator allows binary modules.
Be brave, sell your Nvidia hardware.
---end