RE: [dvd-discuss] Patent anything

How the bloody #(@@!#$ do these things get patented?????

Patents are supposed to be for non-obvious inventions with
no prior art!

Even if you accept the recent change to allow "business models"
as inventions to be patented, isn't a monthly membership
fee freakin' obvious?  Hasn't there been loads of prior art??

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!