[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dvd-discuss] IDSA Forces Arcade Game Manual Archive Offline
- To: "Dvd Discussion Group (E-mail)" <dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu>
- Subject: [dvd-discuss] IDSA Forces Arcade Game Manual Archive Offline
- From: "Dean Sanchez" <DSANCHEZ(at)fcci-group.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:46:08 -0400
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Thread-index: AcM5nsNfIjD6K3NLQoe6JdMzpTHGLQ==
- Thread-topic: IDSA Forces Arcade Game Manual Archive Offline
Slashdot has a link to an article about how IDSA using the DMCa is the reason the site is closing. I have a friend that tried for months to get manuals to some old machines that he had; he was elated to find this site. If it was not for it, he would not have been able to repair his machines.
Let's hear it for the DMCA. It doing it part to squelch those dirty rotten IP pirates. How dare they want to repair something that they own!